Monday, February 1, 2016

Half Boil

HALF BOIL !!!????

EDUCATION AND SOCIETY

Education

Three to four years before, before completing my under graduation my UNCLE have asked me about my future plans. ( half of the Graduates really don't know anything about this, Market situation is like that )

The same Uncle have asked me to Write a Business Letter with no Grammar mistake , haaaaaa Business letter ( How it will be !!!! ), okay let me try nu , I Tried my level best but it ends with N number of corrections and mistakes. I said it to myself , even you will have corrections and mistakes while writing ,the well know letter of the world LEAVE LETTER.

Is that possible to write this in Tamil, without any mistakes ( Mother tongue). NOPE Because again i tried my level, as usual my work went in vein. So through my Uncle i came to know that Half of the Indian students, are really can't able to write either fully in 1st language(Mother Tongue) or 2nd language ( English ). We are not familiarizing  in anything ( our subject, sports, society, trans people, volunteering ) but it teaches uniformity, friendship etc etc 

Does our EDUCATION system is - HALF BOIL ( really????)

Society and Social Media

5years into this social media and digital media, many things of changed and nowadays its really really easy to know whatever we want within a day ( before we have to look a expert in our locality or books in library ) but this changes let us to know everything clearly and cleanly ( whats the truth is?, does this happen?, what we posting/reading has created positive impact on others/us). its says YES.  

A friend of mine is studying there in Canada ( who studied in this education system) , through him i came to know that RASICM is still there in the world, Yes the same happens in Hyderabad and also We came to know more about  volunteering (flood) , Net neutrality (regular issues) , Climate Conference( future), LGBT ( equity/ equality)  etc etc through our friends post, politicians in Social media, activists etc etc. which our education system doesn't teach. 

Does our whole Society and life is HALF BOIL (really????)

With all this i came to know half of our Education system is one side Half-boil and half of our society /social media is other side of the Half boil.  


So in my Blog i gonna write Everything which i know in 50/50% , simply  HALF-BOIL ( you have to find out which one is true) .

Communism and life next in Half boil 


NOTE:

  • Past Two to Three years i tried my best to write a blog, many things stopped me like what to write, how to write, does my writing skills is good ???. but today i got courage to try a BLOG POST. 
  • Comment and help me to develop my blog. 

    

4 comments:

  1. Your essay gave me the feeling of galloping a half-boil... Lol ��
    Don't think you are the only half-boiled blogger. Everyone is the same... A small difference is if you are chicken egg, the next one might be duck egg.
    Way to go.
    Keep hatching (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, thats why my blog name itself Half boil 😜

      Delete
  2. Great start from u Mr .Sakthi...I.know who u r...I won't accept that u are a half boiled...anyway keep going,keeping fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jai,i am not that appatucker,will try ma best to give you Good half boil :p

      Delete