Monday, July 18, 2016

Social media & Letter

                      Hey why you are not updating your blog regularly, it realy surprised me !!! Few of them following my blog!!! Okay I need to update it,so whats the topic?? While thinking about that I read my previous blog posts comment and suggestions, that gave me a topic to blog. 

SOCIAL MEDIA Instant :
                            WhatsApp , Facebook, Twitter have changed the way we text, talk and even having relationship with others, from Invitation to surprise, sharing etc is Instant,  No one loves to Read a long text, Listen to a clip which he/she receives, as we need this as Quick as possible, like Union minister solving problems through Social media complaints.
                   
             My last blog post is bit too long, as I said while reading my blog comment and suggestions everyone mentioned it is bit too long and we cant able to read it fully. Where the problem starts?

         If a movie comes without any songs, we loving it. 4/3minutes is the average minutes of musics in movies if it exists more, thats it. The basic musics from keerthanai to bale/ drums keeps on running for 10mins, average listening time 3minutes. So from reading and listening is Half Boiled !! How about Writing??

LETTER :
 
               In a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the chief minister !! Its a news and my reaction is  What social media and other services made solving problems easy then Why letter is been sent. Today while having lunch in office we brushed up our college days and the apology and leave letters we wrote.

           Whatever apps and services we have, the surprise and happiness is reading a letter from Our lover, friends is just awesome.  Like reading, listening writing habit to started fade away. Preventing text in app is easy but a letter is !!!

                I still have a letter which I received on my 5th birthday from my sister, reading that spelling mistakes, care on ours is really great.

    Simply start reading, writing, listening whatever the form, size is and  if you love to write a letter, write to me, lets write memorable letter each other. Wait for postman to deliver it without any tick mark.  ping me in comment or on my facebook page 8k Rj Sakthi, will give my Contact address.

  
               
       

10 comments:

  1. Good:) ur writing skill is improved..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm I have to, and thanks for your compliment

      Delete
  2. True abt letters that slowly faded away! Good write up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True abt letters that slowly faded away! Good write up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Sakthi....now you are capable to become a journalist as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Sakthi....now you are capable to become a journalist as well

    ReplyDelete