Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Regret : Give a Shot

             Try, Try hard and Don't give Up   
 
       Life is cycle, one things depends on others. From a normal sense to 6th sense organisms, this needs to be at good face. I mean about the life, because life has many end card where few of the life's will end. But that end card will be some others starting point.

      During my school days, I had chance to visit one pilgrim center in kerala, everything is set before starting my journey except my sleeper class Reservation ticket, Which is " Waiting list " no.32. I lost hope, but the real surprise awaits me which I couldn't aware of. One of my friend who suppose to travel along with me , was not coming due to illness. So I got chance to travel in his ticket " First class ". 

          Simply what I wanna share is, life will leave you in waiting list, you will struck somewhere, even you can't able to lend your voice, you may feel that. you may feel that you are nothing, waste  etc. Don't give up on those place, keep on trying and dont loose hope. It doesn't mean i dont want you guys to feel for anything,??  keep worrying but dont ever stop at that place.  Life is a learning point, learn about other life, learn about your needs and share it with others.  Keep keep keep on trying like " The Thirsty Crow " keep throwing the Stone named "Try and hope" you will get the water " Success" by getting rid of Thirsty.
            

முயற்சி திருவினை ஆக்கும் முயற்றின்மை
இன்மை புகுத்தி விடும். (குறள் 616 ) - Thirukural.

2 comments: