Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Anniversary

        Life has many thing hidden in it, we have to explore it as quick as possible to enjoy the remaining life. My way of exploration is too slow, I kept on surfing many things to explore my life. Through this exploring I got many fruits, in which the Jack fruit is "Blogging ".

       To be frank, on many days I have tried to be a blogger I.e in middle school days but what happened is, I started my first blog post on the same day last year ( 01-03-2016), from post Content to blog name have got struck just like that.

      The feel is really awesome, I felt I achieved something in my life. I felt to blog whatever comes to my mind.  Buttttt!!!!!

            "If you have an open mind you can develop so many things"
            -Sachin Tendulkar (Jan30'2017 )

      Yes its true, you can develop and you can do whatever you want. Everything has some structure, we have to follow that, this I what I learnt from my first two blog post.  Thank you my Canadian friend , for being my first critic. With that feedback I wrote 2more blog post, for this time I got feedback from my Kannadika friend. On my 7th blog post I received that you have done well, expecting more from you ( From Villupuram )

        More than 8 blog have been posted in my blogspot, got few feedbacks and few compliments , do this, you have done well etc etc. Hope I have corrected manything in that. Thanks for those valuable feedbacks and compliments.  Thanks to all my lovable friends, Want to thanks all those in Private

      Grammar, live content, don't be to opinionated, don't give this/That. Will rectify all this in my next next posts. Keep expecting many Exploration in upcoming months.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment