Monday, February 13, 2017

Illness : Love to be Loved

        7th day of that week is always special.

         According to one of the famous Tamil proverb " One's own Girlfriend always looks normal ( Ikkaraik ku akkarai pachai). Yes Its all about Valentines day Special, Single loves to be committed , which they will not show and vice versa as committed friends wanna get rid from that Relationship. 

        As a radio personlity, we play songs and dedicate songs to listeners on valentines day, Right now Time is 11.45pm, 13th February, just 15 minute's before I boarded to my home. but what I gonna do , other than that !! Hmm hmmm My co passenger inspired me to write this blog on which I am not familiarised with.

        As I said I am here in train, train is empty as it is last train to my location.  My co passenger is using bad words and keeps on scolding his Girlfriend, Breakup is another word which he uses much. Does love life is only about sex and Sex ( he denotes that's much ) ??  No, nooooooo, it doesn't.  I just can't able to stop him scolding ( as I am unaware of the correct situation of him )

        Lets sum up the word love and life, I do have many friends who are in relationship, few got married, few breakup and few singles like me. Each and every one have some reasons and points to say that there's is best or others is best. While noticing all my friends, I will easy say " Those who understands her/his partner, cares him/her " survives in relationship. Others life is at stack, it suits for married persons too. If we concentrate only on our own happiness which includes Sex life, within an few month everything will be over. 

         Don't concentrate on few things which will make your bored. Learn to love, love everything belonged to you (Single persons favourite dialogue) , love , love to be Loved by others. Simply what I am trying to say is Be happy with the the things you have, understand your loved ones and their needs.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

( tried saying something and it said it)

1 comment:

  1. Sakthi..! Love to b loved nice topic...! If someone loves u n u can also share ur love to them...if not so??? What d person needs to in tat situation...! think abt this...?

    ReplyDelete